We’re excited to welcome you to our 33rd Annual Scientific Conference, Canada’s premier online education and networking event for addiction medicine professionals.
Your all-inclusive conference pass includes:
- Unlimited access to the full three-day conference program.
- Learn from dozens of Canadian and global experts in addiction medicine.
- Enjoy more than 40 plenaries, symposium, workshops and education sessions.
- Network with colleagues and peers from across Canada.
- Connect with leading companies and organizations at our online trade show.
- Livestream the conference or watch on-demand at your convenience.
- Take advantage of special events for addiction medicine trainees
- Get full access to our state-of-the-art conference platform during the event and for a full year after.
The CSAM-SMCA Conference Is Accredited!
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
This Group Learning program has been approved by the CCFP National Office for up to 29 Mainpro+ credits
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
This program has been accredited with MOC Section 1: 36.25 hours in total
Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
This program has been approved by the CACCF for 14 CEU’s
Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
This program has been accredited by the CCPA, 18 CEC hour(s) were given.
Not a CSAM-SMCA Member? We’ve got a deal for you!
Terms & Conditions
Registration substitution and sharing
Substitution is allowed, and there is no charge for delegate substitutions. Sharing of login information and passwords is strictly prohibited.
Cancellations must be received in writing before 11:59 p.m. on October 20, 2021. A $50 administration fee will apply regardless of the status of payment. Registrants who fail to attend the program or cancel after the deadline will be charged the full fee.
Privacy & Consent to use of photographic images and video
Registration information is collected to process registrations and payments, communicate with registered attendees, notify participants about other CSAM-SMCA programs and services, and publish attendee lists for event participants. By registering and attending the 33rd Annual CSAM-SMCA event, the registrant agrees to the society’s use and distribution of the registrant’s photographic image. If you do not wish to have your registration information or photographic image used for these purposes, please contact Becca Hebert at .